Monday 30 January 2012

Brought to you by the letters 1 and 7

Maybe it's because of the lack of sleep, maybe it's my hatred of James Patterson. Maybe, just maybe, it's purely my love for The Count, but this picture makes me giddy. 

As today's post is brought to you by the letters 1 and 7, it gave me an excuse to share. :)

1 plus 7 is the number of nights we haven't slept longer than a 2.5 hour chunk. How we long for the 6 and 2 hour nights again; did we really complain? 

Take two ones, place them side by side and you've got the number of nights Penelope has woken every hour, one the hour. (That's 11 by the way)

7 and 1 brings us to Baby brainz moment #71 - being unable to properly write coherently to tell you about this adventure in sleep deprivation we're having.

I'm starting to consider a night nanny. Penelope sleep update coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram